Mr Samer Hamada is an Honorary Consultant who works in the Ophthalmology department. His area of expertise includes corneal transplantation (graft) in children and complex corneal and anterior segment surgery.
- Management of corneal disease
- Corneal transplantation (graft)
- Complex corneal and anterior segment surgery
- Stem cells transplantation
- Cataract surgery
- Glaucoma surgery
- Primary and secondary intraocular lenses implantation including special intraocular lenses
- Laser eye surgery
- Masters, Ulster University
- Fellowships in cataract, corneal and refractive surgery at various reputable international eye centres
- Fellowship training included specialised training with corneal diseases in children at the Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children
Refer your child to Mr Samer Hamada
Use the form below to refer your child for treatment. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days.