Lesley Cochrane 小姐
Miss Lesley Cochrane is the lead surgeon for the Cochlear Implant Program, and the lead Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) surgeon for the Cleft Lip and Palate team at Great Ormond Street Hospital.
She qualified, trained and undertook her MD in Canada, before moving to the UK and taking up a Paediatric Clinical and Research Fellowship at GOSH.
- Lead Surgeon GOSH Cochlear Implant Program
- Lead ENT Surgeon for the GOSH cleft lip and palate team
- Airway surgery including laryngotracheal reconstruction
- Voice disorders in Children
- Congenital anomalies of the head and neck
- All general paediatric ENT issues including: glue ear and grommets, recurrent tonsillitis, obstructive sleep apnoea, blocked nose, dribbling
- BSc (Hons) - University of Ottawa
- MD - Queen’s University
- Otolaryngology residency training – Dalhousie University
- FRCSC – Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons
- American Board of Otolaryngology Certification
- Voice and Laryngology Fellowship – University of British Columbia
- Paediatric Clinical and Research Fellowship – Great Ormond Street Hospital
- British Association of Paediatric Otolaryngology
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada
- Member of the Royal Society of Medicine
- British Laryngology Association
- Cochlear Implantation
- Congenital and Acquired airway disorders
Trozzi, M., Powell, H.R., Toma, S., Ahmed, W., Jephson, C.G., Rajput, K., Cochrane, L.A., 2015 Cochlear re-implant rates in children: 20 years experience in a quaternary paediatric cochlear implant centre. Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol., 272 (10) pp. 2667-72.
Seymour, N., Lakhani, R., Hartley, B., Cochrane, L., Jephson, C., 2015. Cochlear Implantation: an assessment of quality and readability of web-based information aimed at patients, Cochlear Implants Int. 16(6): 321-5.
Hartley, B.E., Eze, N., Trozzi, M., Toma, S., Hewitt, R., Jephson, C., Cochrane, L., Wyatt, M., Albert, D., 2015. Nasal dermoids in children: a proposal for a new classification based on 103 cases at Great Ormond Street Hospital. Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 79(1) pp. 507-11.
Bajaj, Y., Gibbins, N., Fawkes, K., Hartley, B., Jephson, C., Jonas, N., Albert, D., Bailey, M., Wyatt, M., Cochrane, L., 2012. Surgical aspects of cochlear implantation in syndromic children. Cochlear Implants Int.13(3) pp. 163-7.
Alli, A., Hewitt, R., Jephson, C., Cochrane, L.A., Wyatt, M.E., Hartley, B.E.J., Albert, D.A., 2013 Operative documentation in paediatric microlaryngoscopy and bronchoscopy: An audit of practice at Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children. The Otorhinolaryngologist. (1): 64-67.
Elliott, M.J., Cochrane, L.A., Jephson, C., Birchall M et al., 2012Stem-cell based tissue engineered tracheal replacement in a child: a 2 year follow-up study. The Lancet. 380(9846) pp. 994-1000.
转诊您的孩子至Lesley Cochrane 小姐