Why choose us
Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH) is a globally renowned children’s hospital, championing innovation across more than 60 clinical specialties and providing ground-breaking treatments for the rarest and most complex conditions.
Located in the heart of London, GOSH is a British institution with royal patronage and over 160 years of history.
As a pioneer of cutting-edge and innovative medical technology, GOSH works at the forefront of the field to continuously deliver the medicine of the future.
As well as world-class clinical treatment and care, we also have a commitment to delivering a nurturing and family-centered experience.
Our expert teams of over 300 world-leading consultants deliver 360-degree, multi-specialty care with the child at the centre. As champions of the highest calibre of paediatric care, our teams are dedicated to quality, integrity and safety.
We are part of Europe’s largest academic centre for research and education in children’s health and disease. We are committed to achieving the best possible results by consistently measuring outcomes and value against the highest international standards, and our collaborative approach to international partnerships mean we are dedicated to sharing best practice in a transparent and empowering way.
Our world-leading expertise includes:
- One of the largest heart transplant centres for children in the world and the largest paediatric cardiac programme in the UK
- The leading centre in the world for gene therapy in children
- One of the three largest centres for children with cancer/ leukaemia in the western world and the largest in Europe
- One of the two largest centres in Europe for paediatric bone marrow transplantation (BMT)
- The largest epilepsy surgery centre in Europe and the largest centre for paediatric brain surgery in the UK
- The leading centre in Europe for the management of conjoined twins
- The largest paediatric centre for Interventional Radiology in Europe
- The largest paediatric centre in the UK for intensive care
- The largest paediatric centre in the UK for craniofacial reconstruction
- The largest paediatric centre in the UK for renal transplantation