Ms Cristina Rafter was qualified in 1994 at Queen Margaret University in Edinburgh. She has specialised in Paediatric Physiotherapy for 21 years. Ms Cristina Rafter has worked in all areas of paediatric physiotherapy at several centres of excellence including Edinburgh Children’s Hospital, Kings College Hospital London, Melbourne Children’s Hospital. She has been working at Great Ormond Street Hospital since 2000.
- English, Spanish
- Orthopaedic assessment and rehabilitation.
- Neurology assessment.
- Complex neuro-orthopaedic assessment including gait analysis and planning for orthopaedic surgery.
- Conditions include spina bifida, spinal dysraphism, cerebral palsy, and other diagnosed and undiagnosed neurological conditions.
- Spina bifida
- Cerebral palsy
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Registered Member of Health and Care Professionals Council
- BSc in Physiotherapy, Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
- MSc in International Child Health, University College London
Hip surveillance in cerebral palsy
Refer your child to Ms Cristina Rafter
Use the form below to refer your child for treatment. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days.