Neil Sebire is Professor of Paediatric and Developmental Pathology at University College London (UCL) Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health, and Consultant Paediatric Pathologist at Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH).
Having begun his career in obstetrics and fetal medicine, he since went on to train in diagnostic pathology and now has research interests in placental pathology, paediatric tumour diagnosis and the investigation of infant deaths.
• Placental pathology including gestational trophoblastic disease
• Pathology of infant death (SIDS/SUDI/Cot-death)
• Paediatric surgical pathology, including paediatric renal and tumour pathology
• Originally trained in obstetrics and fetal medicine
• Later trained in diagnostic pathology
• Professor of Paediatric and Developmental Pathology at ICH/UCL.
• Placental pathology
• Paediatric tumour diagnosis
• Renal pathology
• Investigation of infant deaths
Refer your child to Prof Neil Sebire
Use the form below to refer your child for treatment. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days.