Alice has been a consultant at Great Ormond Street Hospital in haematology since 2018, having first worked at the hospital during her training in 2012. Her medical training and subsequent haematology training has almost all been London-based, with her research conducted in the Haemostasis Research Unit at UCH. Alice has specialised in non-malignant haematology and haemostasis, and very much enjoys the care of patients in this field.
- Haemostasis and non malignant haematology
- Medicine MBBS Guy's, King's and St Thomas' School of Medicine (1998- 2004)
- Psychology with Basic Medical Sciences BSC 2.1 (2001)
- Membership of Royal Collage of Physicians (2009)
- Fellowship of Royal College of Pathologists (2014)
- Doctor of Medicine, Research (2020)
- Von Willebrand Factor & ADAMTS13
- Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura
- Immune thrombocytopenia
Refer your child to Dr Alice Maria Taylor
Use the form below to refer your child for treatment. A member of our team will be in touch within 2 working days.